Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fast forward…

 I wrote the first post to the blog about 6 months ago…..yeah, took me that long to get it started. Sad, but its not like I have not been doing anything… we are expecting our 3rd child any day now and life is crazy with a just recently turned 3yr old (sniff sniff) and almost 2 yr. old… wow time flies!!  Things have been good and busy and crazy…
 Ryan and I both are growing in the Lord. Though we have been and are continually going thru different seasons in our life we both feel as if HE is revealing new things to us each and everyday!! What a great thing it is to live and know our Savior!  And to be able to walk and commune with Him daily!!
  I write this actually on Easter weekend. I am 37 weeks pregnant and just realized I need either a root canal or tooth pulled. Pregnancy has been rough on my teeth. Anyways after whining and monumental melt downs for two straight days (filled with lots of “why me’s” and how come “God is punishing me”-straight lie from the enemy), the Lord reminded me of what this weekend represents and what it is that HE has done for us! Jesus who was without sin went thru a lot more than a sore tooth so that I could be with Him.. What a humbling experience..
THANK YOU MY KING FOR LOVING US ENOUGH TO DIE FOR US SO WE COULD BE WITH YOU!! MAY WE LEARN TO LIVE AND BREATHE EASTER DRIVEN LIVES EVERYDAY AND NOT JUST ONE WEEKEND A YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment