Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Confirmation, at least for me=)

I hope everyone is having a rockin' 2013! I just realized that I graduated in 2003 and that means I have been out of school for 10 YEARS this year! Woe....I'll be right back I have to go check for a new wrinkle. =/


Our new year has been pretty uneventful in normalcy to our eventful lives but it has been great. Here is a little secret of mine, i LOVE boring. (Probably way to much) The Lord doesn't usually have to tell me to stay at home or quit having play dates or hanging out with friends to much, He has to tell me to go do these things. If you know me, you probably know these things, sorry. I do love you, promise!=)

Anyways, that was just a random confession I guess. I wanted to post a few things that the Lord has revealed to me about the 'Word' for 2013 He gave me. So on Saturday i had a melt down, it was ugly. You wouldn't have wanted to see it. You know the "ugly cry"? Well that was me...except i didn't really cry as much as whined and complained and was a cranky mess, and it was not a pretty sight. Just ask Ryan..no wait don't ask him.
So after I had rationalized my chaotic mind and calmed down, i was like 'what the heck just happened?'. I had had a great week in Him, had some kingdom revelation and some life from that. I felt unity in and fellowship with my husband and the church body. I was totally cut off guard. Prayed about it off and on and just kept hearing 'shield'. I had had a download of what the Lord was speaking to me for 2013(Disciplines, breaking ground, fruitfulness) but had forgotten to keep my shield up.  I wasn't prepared for any attacks from the enemy. This was all on Saturday and really honestly didn't think too much about it. But on Sunday i was really encouraged by the message and felt confirmation of what the Lord had been speaking to me. The reference that was used was Mark 4 with a few highlighted verses and then Ephesians. Here are my notes:

Mark 4:9- "He who has ears to hear, LET him hear"  DISCIPLINE

Mark 4:20-"But those who were sown on good soil are the ones who hear the word and accept it and bare fruit, thirty fold and sixty fold and a hundredfold." BREAKING GROUND

Mark 4:24-"Pay attention to what you hear with the measure you use, it will be measured you and still
more will be added to you"  FRUITFULNESS

Ephesians 6:16-"In all circumstances take up the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one." SHIELD

This is what the Lord is speaking! I was so encouraged by how the Lord confirms and just tells us He is here and He does speak to us!  Praying for a year of going deep in Him for all of us, for the church, for the nation and for the world! Let's not forget to keep our shields up! For 'reals' guys, it's not pretty!
Much Love and Many blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment