Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy birthday to my dear husband!

This pretty much sums up our courtship and marriage=)




Today is my dear goofy husband's birthday! Since i am post-pardon in the middle of the holidays and not well prepared for his day i wanted to write a short post of some of the awesome reasons of why i am the luckiest woman alive! I love you sweet heart. XOXOX

Some of the things i love about you:
1) You make me laugh when i am mad at you.
2) You have the ability to make the kids laugh like no one else. 
3) The way you steal the kids heart just by simply being their daddy
4)You are literally the smartest man i know..really you are.
5)When i think about how funny our offspring are and i know that they get that from you..We are literally raising a funny farm(just need the farm=)
6)Love that dimple in your cheek=) even though you hide it with your beard but i love that beard as well...It's a sexy beard. Like it when you wear a plaid shirt with your beard. Makes me think i'm married to a sexy lumberjack.=)
7)I love how rational you are when i'm emotionally spinning out of control.
8)I love the security i feel with you, knowing that you are going to obey the Lord when it comes to your family and wherever the Lord takes us.
9)How humble you are and always ask for forgiveness when you feel you have sinned against your family. Not many men will ask for forgiveness when they are wrong. Your humility teaches us more about the Lord than anything else.
10)How i can come to you with a question or concern and you will always stop and pray with me and take time to shepherd my heart.
11)How much you love Jesus. Not just a "church goer' but you have committed yourself to being a disciple. Such a difference between being a believer and being a disciple. And you have committed yourself to discipling your family.
12)You love to cook! I love that you love to cook, makes my life easier.
13)I love your heart

I honestly could go on and on but i will stop there. =) I am truly truly blessed. I've talked a lot about what the Lord has taught me on this blog and i know that without a husband following the Lord and leading our family in obedience i wouldn't be where i am today. I would follow you anywhere, babe. "Wherever you go, I will go; and wherever you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God." 

I don't have a gift for you(in my post pardon/holiday season) but this i can promise you: 
I will always love you
I will pray for you daily
I will always be in your corner to encourage you and be there to nurture and adore you no matter how you are feeling at the moment or how weak.
I will always find you sexy, even when you are old and wrinkly=)
I will always seek to love and respect you better.
I will teach our children to love and respect you
and i will always always be there for you.
I will follow you to the ends of the earth babe!

You are my prince and i love you to the moon and back forever and always. xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment